2014 Girls Swim & Dive
- Swim 5:15am - 6:15am, dryland to follow 6:30am - 7:15am @ Redmond Hartman Pool (*Only for the first week of practice, divers encouraged to attend).
- Dive 2:30pm - 4pm @ Juanita High School Pool
Meet Date, Line-up and Results:
KingCo Invitational: Unknown at this time
KingCo League Conference: Oct 31 & Nov 1, 2014
4A SeaKing Districts: Nov 7 & 8, 2014
4A State: Nov 14 & 15, 2014, More information at www.wiaa.org
Volunteer Sign Ups:
LINK COMING SOON!
Our team uses Sylvia’s Swimwear to suit and dress the team. They offer a team discount through our Team Site: order dealine varies based on season.
- Practice Suit (Female full piece. Male Jammer or Brief).
- Swim Cap (team caps are available for purchase from the apparel site).
- Appropriate Dry-land clothing and running shoes (when requested).
League Structure; Crown and Crest:
The KingCo league teams are now a combination of 2A, 3A and 4A within KingCo Athletics. This will make meets more competitive, local and add more meets to the dual meet season; giving more opportunity to make post season qualification times.
Woodinville is a 4A school competing in the Crown League. Other teams in Crown: Juanita, Lake Washington, Inglemoor, Bothell, Interlake, Sammamish, Redmond, Eastlake and Woodinville.
Near the end of the Dual Meet season, a Crown Crest Championship meet will be held to determine a 4A Dual Meet Champion Team.
2014 Team Suit
IMAGE COMING SOON